Harp lessons run on a quarter schedule, corresponding to the school year as follows:
Fall Quarter: September – December; 10 weeks
Winter Quarter: January – March; 10 weeks
Spring Quarter April – June; 10 weeks
Summer Quarter July – August; Depends on vacation schedule
Fees for Regularly Scheduled (Weekly) Lessons
Beginning: $49 / 1/2 hour
Intermediate: $68 / 3/4 hour
Advanced: $85 / 1 hour
Lessons are scheduled and paid for by the quarter. Payment is due at the beginning of each quarter.
Cancellations and Absences
- Cancellations due to illness may be rescheduled for any available time during the quarter. A credit will be issued if rescheduling is not possible. There is currently no limit to the number of cancellations due to illness in a quarter — please do not abuse this, or there will be!
- Cancellations received more than 24 hours before lesson time may be rescheduled. If rescheduling is not possible, the lesson fee will either be refunded, or credited to the next quarter. This is limited to a maximum of two lessons per quarter unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- No credit or refund will be issued for lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance (except in case of illness).
- No credit or refund will be issued for no-shows, regardless of reason and/or excuse.
- Lessons cancelled by the teacher will be rescheduled if possible. If rescheduling is not possible, the lesson fee will either be refunded, or credited to the next quarter.
- Be on time for your lesson — promptness is much appreciated.
- Please do not come to lesson if you are sick!
- When you arrive for lesson, please wash your hands before playing the harp.
- No jewelry, coats with metal buttons, etc., may be worn at the harp.